When you sign in to BuzzMath you are automatically directed to your home page. This is your starting point for accessing all of our BuzzMath features. Select one of the books and then click on "Open this book" to go to the Menu and get started on practice activities or access other features by one of the many buttons under your character.
For the Student:
- Select one of the books that you would like to work in.
- Click "Open this book" to access a practice activity on your own.
- To access your teacher's assignments, click on the activity name under "Teacher's Assignments."
- "My Progress" keeps track of the number of stars you have in each of the topics. The bar will appear for each topic as soon as you obtain one star from that topic. It will advance to the right as you complete more activities with 100%. For each topic the fraction at the right shows the total number of activities out of all that you have completed.
- If you really like an activity and want to come back to it for practice again, you might mark it as a favorite (small heart) and then it will appear here on your home page. That way you don't have to search or go to the Menu to find it, instead just click on the title in your favorites.
- Students can also access the BuzzLab, My Portfolio, Messages, and My Account information through the buttons on the right side of the display.
For the Teacher:
- Your home page will display a few statistics about your classes' recent use. For more detailed data you can access all reports and tracking via the "My Classes" button.
- "My Favorites" is a great place to quickly access activities for class demonstrations. Activities can be added or deleted from your favorites list through the Menu.
- Teachers can also access the BuzzLab, My Portfolio, Messages, and My Account information through the buttons on the right side of the display.